Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My first post

Hi. I'm Josh. I want to give you some tips if you are adopting from Ethiopia.
If you adopt from Ethiopia, make them play soccer everyday. They will love it.
Don't make them eat soup.
Take a bath every day and be a clean freak.
Make them do school every day except the weekends.
Let them eat fudge... like cookies.
Let them watch a vampire movie if they want to.
Don't let them wear goofy clothes (from Jameson)
If they like sports, let them go watch sports... like superstar Christian Rolando... or David Beckham. Then call me or text me...

Dictated by Josh
Typed by mom.

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Welcome to the blogging world, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! Thanks for the advice, we look forward to much more!
    The Hymans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice Josh! I have two kids from Ethiopia, one from China, and three from the United States, so keep the advice coming! One of my daughters from Ethiopia loves soccer too. And they all think I should let them eat fudge and cookies. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere! I dig your dreads and enjoy reading about your success on the football (soccer to the Americans) field. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Josh!! I love all that advice! Ava (Rahel) loves kicking around the soccer ball and she's only 2!! But, she doesn't like chocolate of any kind!! Any advice for that? She needs to like chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I forgot to tell you that the pitures of you playing soccer are fantasic!!! Maybe someday we can watch you play!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josh!
    I'm so excited that you are blogging now! I will check it everyday. You probably don't remember us but we met you all several times with your parents while we were picking up Michael (Adane) who was just a baby. Well, now we're going back and picking up our new daughter who is 4! I think 4 will be MUCH different than a baby--what do you think? I hope you can help me figure out what to do to help her be happy here in the US with her new family.

    Love the soccer pictures--you look amazing!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete